It’s been two weeks since i listen it all day long.
this is legitimately one of the best things i’ve heard in a while, wow
I wouldn’t let him eat soap so he let his legs give out.
1. answered over heeeeere~
2. super basic drawing stuffs.
i also have an HB and 2B pencil that i keep in my desk drawer
edit! may 3 pa pala :))
3. uhhh..selfy doodle? plus a grasshopper i’m working on for book illustration stuff.
1. muh office workspace
o: mostly empty. i have food and stuff in my drawer tho
8. music~ i dont really have anything specific, but my go-to would probably be…
- Ariana Grande - Pink Champagne & Honeymoon Avenue
- random john mayer and vertical horizon songs
- Victorious soundtrack
- Burlesque soundtrack when i’m in a slump
11. selfie doodle 8U
when i draw/paint traditionally, i start with somewhat decent posture, and then idk sometime later i just realize my face is just 2-3 inches away from the paper.
i also sometimes taste watercolor. Prang tastes sweet, i like it.
Demizu Posuka（出水ぽすか）, also known as Po~n (ポ～ン)
With an incredible sense of space and perspective, Posuka creates larger-than-life scenes of an inspiring fantasy world. Their charming illustrative style works with a high level of detail and emotionally rich color schemes that allow you to fully sink into each moment.
Posuka has an astounding body of work that shouldn’t end here — view their full galleries through the links below: